Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The best mascara & lip gloss...?

Hey girls, which mascara makes your eyelashes look the longest AND have the most volume?





I was also wondering if you had any reccomendations on a pretty, shiny lip gloss that would make my lips look more plump; I mean VERY plump.





Any brand is fine.





Thanks. [:The best mascara %26amp; lip gloss...?
The best mascara I think is DiorShow by Christian Dior....the brush is literally huge. However, for a mascara that is 拢10 cheaper and nearly almost as good is Lash Architect by Loreal Paris. It's not worth spending 拢18 on the DiorShow everytime you run out....that's why I normally buy lash architect.





As for lip gloss....you can try the TooFaced lip injection. It's a lip gloss that actually plumps up your lips, there's like some sort of enzyme in there or something. It really does work, it's about 拢10 but it does tingle your lips and it although it's a clear lip gloss, it can make your lips and the area surrounding them a bit red because the blood rushes to the lips.





I don't like wearing lip gloss though so I can't really recommend many.The best mascara %26amp; lip gloss...?
I love Cover Gril volume mascara. I like Victoria secret lip gloss.
dior show mascara and chanel lip gloss
i dont ware lip gloss or lipstick


i use max factor mascara that works pretty good
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara (I use waterproof)


Pout lip gloss makes your lips plump which you can find at Victorias Secret :)





Need proof? look at my pic. I wear both. Also they're both cheap
use define-a-lash


for lipgloss


it doenst really matter


but i guess i would say rimmel london
my favorite mascara is bare escentuals big tease mascara. one side of the brush has long bristles to give you lashes nice separation, and the other side has short bristles which work well to give your lashes length and volume. my sister says my eyelashes look so good they look fake!





lip injection is the best lip plumper i've ever seen.





both are fairly expensive (at least $14 each) and you can get them at sephora or online.
the best mascara has to be maybelline and the best lip gloss that makes your lips plump is duwop by venom @ sephora
Not sure about mascara, but I love the Beauty Rush lip gloss from Victoria's Secret. It doesn't technically plump, but in my opinion it makes your lips look fuller.


It also smells great and looks good on everyone. :)
the BEST mascara is Diorshow Mascara


it's a best seller almost at all the makeup stores i go to.


it is even a top pick in almost all of my fashion magazines. i tried it before and it was FABULOUS. my eyelashes are tres short. but after using it its like BAM ahaha





as for plumping lip gloss. you should use that lipgloss that Lindsey Lohan used. All the tabloids thought she got lip injections. But it turns out that she was using this lip plumping lipgloss called Lip Venom. I tried it and my lips were like super huge. kinda had a slight burning sensation at first though o_o


maybe it was because i had chapped lips that day.
Okay Girl... I'll share with you and amazing product!!!! Christian Dior all the way!!!! There diorshow mascara was actually designed with the jumbo brush for fashion show make-up artists!!! Also there lip glosses are truly amazing... they last forever and have that shimmer tint to it. (makes your lips look VERY plump) GOOD LUCK here's the link to sephora where you can find all the best make!!! uphttp://www.sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment