Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lip Gloss (: ?

I want my lips to look like hers - like the same color and shinyness.


http://i32.tinypic.com/564gz.jpg





So can someone recommend me a good drugstore lip gloss that I can use to get that same color and shine?Lip Gloss (: ?
covergirl wetslicks in light light pink.Lip Gloss (: ?
She looks scary.. and very fake. Well, if that's the look you are going for [which I don't suggest or advise] try Shoppers drugmart or whatever.
I use Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss.. They will make your lips look and feel just like hers. =)
Nars Chelsea Girls is a pot lip gloss that's very pretty. Also...Lorac's lipstick in Long Kiss or Baby Doll topped with Revlon's lipgloss in Shine City.





Oh, for drugstore you can try Neutrogena Lip Gloss in Groove.
I've got a Rimmel that is a liquid gloss designed to plump up your lips (don't remember name), but I'm sure they have that baby pale pink!
I use a lip gloss that gets my lips to look EXACTLY like this ...





the brand is called ';NARS'; .... the shade is Chantaco





It is really very pretty and shiny ... You can get it at CVS pharmacy, Walgreens, %26amp; Target.





It is only 3 dollars for a large tube of it. It doesn't take very much of the gloss to make your lips look FANTASTIC! So the gloss lasts a very long time. It is absoloutely worth the money!





I really hope this helps!





If you have ANY questions feel free to contact me!
i think its maybelline lip seduction gloss color pink

No comments:

Post a Comment