Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lip gloss!?

i need new lip gloss





which lip glosses are your favorites?





brands that they sell in sephora


including MAC





thanks!Lip gloss!?
These may not be in the brands you like, but I love Victoria's Secret lipglosses. They look so good on me, and they have tons of different colors. Right now I am using the I Love Candy lipgloss from VS. Its a nice sheer one with a tiny pink tinge. And it only cost like $7.50!!!!Lip gloss!?
I don't think they sell lancome there, but their juicy tubes are great in size and color for their price.
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/P鈥?/a>





NOTHING better then these lip glosses! They stay on forever and they have amazing spunky colors. The tubes of lip gloss also have a lot in them. I use the same tube every day and I have had it for about a month. There is still quite a bit in there too. I have three different colors including a pink, light rose, and bronze. They all look really good.





P.S The sparkle gloss is really good too-http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/P鈥?/a>
The Victoria secret ones are good.
Burt's bees
Physican'e Formula and Sally Hansen.
i say whatever you can find.... lip gloss is lip gloss.. wether it comes from a designer or what.. its the same thing.. whatever you chose is up to you.. loreal is good though.
It's not in Sephora but bee luscious cosmetics has so many different types to choose from its awesome.





I love the liquid lacquer and the super balm but LipTox and LipTox Sheer are so AWESOME. Its really a great place to shop for makeup! and also check out their line n lacquer its a tube bottle with its own matching lip liner too!
Not in Sephora, but I LOVE Loreal.


Its so smooth and stays on FOREVER and never clumps!
Victoria secret beauty rush its really good





I know I know but I couldnt help myself





Burts bees is good too





Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment