Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do guys like lip-gloss and why?

Yes I love my girls wearing lip gloss there is something really sexy about those shiny lips, gets me really horny.


I think it might be because when they look that shiny they remind of other lips when they are moist and shinyDo guys like lip-gloss and why?
oh yes we doDo guys like lip-gloss and why?
yes its sexy
I've always worn lip gloss it just keeps my lips soft, but my boyfriend won't kiss me when I wear it so a lot of the time I just use vaseline on my lips.
they do...plus i hate when my lips are completely dry and that's the only solution as oppose to lip stick (which i hate) plus some of them taste good. lol not that i eat them.... but my boyfriend do like the cute look.
Yes because they like the taste when they kiss you
My bf hates to kiss me when I have lipgloss on. He only likes chapstick. He says the lipgloss feels disgusting. I'm sure he probably doesn't wanna go to work with sparkles on his lips either.
I don't wear it that often.
i do because it taste nice sometimes but kinda annoys me cos its all sticky


LOL





have fun


x
most guys like when girls put on lip-gloss. because it looks pretty, it glows and shinez...!!! and it stands out.
Yes it makes the girls lips look more Sexy.
in my expereince they like it to look at cos it makes us look pretty but its a whole different story when kissing!! gak lips are not nice to kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment