Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I use 1/4 tablespoon of Vaseline for lip gloss, does this make my lips shimmer under the light?

k-y works way better...you can buy it at TargetI use 1/4 tablespoon of Vaseline for lip gloss, does this make my lips shimmer under the light?
thats a lot of gloopy, nasty vaseline..go buy yuorelf some lipgloss..I use 1/4 tablespoon of Vaseline for lip gloss, does this make my lips shimmer under the light?
Yes indeedie
Yep
yes, but thats a little to much for my lips. it makes them shiny and soft though.
you seem naughty....yes?
Dunno does it ?
yeah it makes my teeth look whiter when i put it on my lips, i'm guessing it will do the same for your lips.
Aren't they dripping? Haha.
I think that would just make them shiny, but not shimmer...-y.
I'd say it would.
It means your mouth is prepared and ready to go.
Yes, and it will reflect quite nicely your gold spandex tube top.
no
Youch!!!!! You're getting a little carried away with the Vaseline. What happens if your hair falls out of place, or a breeze comes your way? All of your hair will be stuck to your lips. Then, when you pull your hair back, it's going to smear all over your face. Pretty soon, your whole face will be shimmering under the light.
My wife says it should.
It should. I wear it on my lips all the time and ppl sometimes ask if Im wearing lip gloss. Try to spread it evenly and neatly and it should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment