Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Poll:- Lipstick,-or,-Lip gloss?

xPoll:- Lipstick,-or,-Lip gloss?
neitherPoll:- Lipstick,-or,-Lip gloss?
lipstick...
Lip gloss
Lipstick
I prefer lip gloss even though I don't use any.
lip gloss!
Lip gloss
so hard to choose! Both! Gloss more i guess!
lip gloss
Lip Gloss
lip gloss or nothing
Lip Gloss





it makes your lips feel and look so much healthier!
I prefer it when my special ladyfriend wears lip gloss, if things get steamy I don't have to worry about washing lipstick off of everything afterwords, lip gloss rarely creates that problem in the first place, plus it usually has a pleasant taste and/or odor.
lipstick for me
I like my lipstick!
lip gloss
Gloss.....but only on Wednesday nights ;-)
Gloss♥








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
lip gloss got that fruity taste/smell to it
lip gloss,lipstick is to dry.
gloss
Lip gloss.
I'm a gloss gal.
Lip Gloss~





xoxo
none.. only use blistex... my lips are kissable already :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing very nice detailed information. Please check haute her tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your product is so nice. I love to hear about this topic more. And I will recommend this to my family and friends. Please update your blog post with more information and with other products also.lipstick boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, you have pointed out some great points, I also think this s a very excellent website. shakir ki shayari

    ReplyDelete