Wednesday, January 6, 2010

POLL: LIPSTICK OR LIP GLOSS?

CHAPSTICK!POLL: LIPSTICK OR LIP GLOSS?
Lip gloss!


I get mine from Victoria Secret!POLL: LIPSTICK OR LIP GLOSS?
LIPSTICK
I'm more of a chap-stick person, but if I have to choose, I'm gonna go iwth lipstick.
Lipgloss Please





I dont like the look of heavy Lipstick


So clear lipgloss does it for me..
LIPGLOSS I carry it with me everywhere XD
lipstick
Lipgloss!!!
CHAPSTICK AND LIP GLOSS!!!! lipstick in my opinion looks to heavy on your lips...AND LIP GLOSS IS SHINY!!!!!!
Lip Gloss. The kind that tastes good :D
Lip Gloss


with a tint of color
Eh, I don't use either but if I had to choose one it'd be lip gloss.
lip gloss, but use chapstick under it to protect your lips
I would call it lipstick...
LIP GLOSS i cant live without it ............................ ok i could but still
Lip gloss. at my age all of the girls wear lip gloss
lipgloss..stays on longer and looks prettier with the gloss/shine
LIP GLOSS all day
Lip Gloss
lip gloss... lipstick is too harsh on me ;)
Poll: Lip Gloss.
chapstick
level 2
lipgloss
lipgloss
for me none


but thanks anyway
Lip gloss. :) makes my lips shiny :)
lip gloss
gloss
lip gloss!!
gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment