Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cherry or strawberry lip gloss?

Cherry is my favorite. I like the tasteCherry or strawberry lip gloss?
Thank You!


鈽? Report Abuse
Cherry or strawberry lip gloss?
strawberry. but im wearing vanilla
Cherry, no doubt.
Strawberry
strawberry
Strawberry
strawberry
if i have to pick? strawberry however, i have the fruit lip gloss mixed so i can have both. ( walmart) (Avon) (other novelty stores). thanks joann s /shiznick2u2
Cherry
strawberry
Strawberry lip gloss
Strawberry
cherry
Strawberry! :D
cherry on Mon - Wed......strawberry on Thur - Friday





...and anything goes on the weekend ;)
i sure hope ur a woman with a man pic
i cant decide..........probably cherry cuz......she is my cherry pie
Cherry :[)
cherry
cherry
I don't use lip gloss but I like cherry chapstick.
Strawberry
Strawberry...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment