Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone ever heard the song Lip Gloss by Lil Mama?

yeah, personally i find it corny....';It's popping? it's popping';


but middle scholars will love it lol, also that verse she had ';no music'; was good so i give her some propsHas anyone ever heard the song Lip Gloss by Lil Mama?
yea.. its kinda annoyingHas anyone ever heard the song Lip Gloss by Lil Mama?
my lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool.....





..... loreal.....
yes I looove that song
Yes I heard it last night.
yea..itz aiight..i used 2 like it alot...but itz getting a lot of raidoplay so i keep hearing it...
omg! yes i love that song!


i know that other people hate it and thing its VERRRY annoying but i realllly dont care kus i think itsz the best!


and on top of that, lil mama goes to mi best friends' school! =]
Yes I have. My sisters loves it.
Yeah. It's a weird song, with a weird music video. But in the music video, she really does have some tight lip gloss...... lol
Haha...yes. Very funny song. I don't know if I get it.
it's ok
yes...i looooove thAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on my list of worst songs EVER.





but hey its for the kiddies so i guess im not supposed to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment