Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls...obsessed with lip gloss?

So I wear lip gloss when i'm just sitting around the house. When do you wear lip gloss? When you're going out...?Girls...obsessed with lip gloss?
i never wear it.


i just wear chapstickGirls...obsessed with lip gloss?
I wear it for sure when I'm going out to like parties, and to meet new people. But for like school and whenever else, I usually only wear it when I can't find my chapstick ha.
My friend is like that with her smacker lip balm.





She applies on 24/7. Once she lost it and didn't have anymore and started crying. She had to go out and buy some right then.





Shes 15
i dont use lipglossss. i dont like my lips all shiny. lol. %26amp; the lipglass is usually really sticky %26amp; stuff. BLECH. so i just chapstick. lolol.l
I love lip glosses.Can u tell me any good brand and nice colorful and tasty lip glosses i van buy.Answer through one of my questions.
I wear lipgloss all the time. Maybe even when I'm sleeping. I can never remember. LOL!
i wear it all the time...its actually a habit now lol i once found myself putting it on before i went to bed=b
I wear when I got out like dinner, movies, hanging out with my friends.





And of course, school:D
i am not i prefer vaseline.
I hate lip gloss.
I wear chapstick nonstop :) It's not a bad thing. It's good for your lips!
it dont matter where u when or where u wear it no one cares (no offense)
I wear Soft Lips. Hmm .. YUM.
i never wear lip gloss maybe only for fun with my friends but i use lipbam
just when im going out.
my favorite is: Victoria Secret! taste good!(:





I wear it ever time I go out of the house!!
when my lips are dry

No comments:

Post a Comment