Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Victoria's Secret LIP GLOSS??

has anyone used lip gloss from there? which is the best? i want to buy the beauty rush lip gloss because it has such a great price but i hope its not too stick like MAC lipglass and i hope theyre super shiny..


any ideas?Victoria's Secret LIP GLOSS??
VS gloss is the best you can get for the price. It's really shiny, some shades have glitter shine and some don't. I just bought honey do and candy baby the other day. I wasn't always a fan of their glosses, but beauty rush ones are better than the older ones. There are a ton of colors and scents. It is no where near as sticky as mac, but some girls will tell you it is. You cannot get a gloss that lasts and has amazing shine without it being a little sticky, otherwise you get a gloss that is too slick and it slides around your lip line. I would not say this is sticky, it does stay on though.Victoria's Secret LIP GLOSS??
just pick the one smells the best, there all the same
i like vs in mint shine. lip venom is a great choice also











Wanna try answering my friend's question? 10 points for best answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
my friend has that and she says it stays on for a long time
Personally I think they're cute but after a while they start to smell kind of funny
Oh. My. GOD!


VS Lip Rush glosses are so awesome.


They are a little on the ';sticky'; side and a lot of people don't like that, but I think they're great because they stay on so long. I've got about 5 or 6 of them.


Appletini is my favorite so far because it is yummy and it's yellow in the tube, which is so cute, but it goes on clear.


And they all have a little shimmer.





I own a couple MAC glosses, and the MAC ones aren't as sticky, they are more ';slick'; like you said. So I think you will like Beauty Rush because it's a different texture.
I love the Cup Quake and Pinked lemonade ones.They look good and taste good :]





Its pretty thick,so dont use tons and tons. A little goes a long way. Its also pretty shiny!
Yes Its awesome also try www.ulta.com
Beauty Rush is great. It's that perfect medium between their super gluey Sweet Talk - and a gloss that just dosen't shine or have stay power....its great!


Hope you like it. God bless!
Yeah! i love it. you should totally go with the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip gloss! im obsessed wit it :) hehe. my favorite is mango madness.


they last long, smell good, and taste good.
i always use Victoria's Secret LIP GLOSS its graet....
I LOVE the cup quake one...lol..(I wonder why)..yeah they are great! Just don't put too much on. They are not sticky for me and I think they are shiny!!!
i have beauty rush in slice of heaven and minty shine and their amazing! they smell so good, they don't taste bad, and they aren't sticky. The slice of heaven is more glittery, but minty shine is really shiny so I'd go for that flavor. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment