Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lip gloss???

Im totally addicted to lip gloss.Other than MAC Lipgloss what other brands(like Revlon) are good? And what range.I have a budget of US$10 so can you help?Lip gloss???
Victoria secret has got some great lip gloss. Right now they have this lip conditioner...it's awsome.($7.00) But my favorite is this new one they they have from Victoria secret has this lip plumper. It's a little bit more then what you want to spend, but well worth it. It is $15.00. But is fricken rocks. It has got ';like'; collagen. it's not though, it's similar does the same stuff. You lips get kinda tingly on top of there is something in the lip gloss that brings that natural color of your lips out. And they plump up a your lips a little bit too. IT'S WONDERFUL!Lip gloss???
I really like Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Smoother. It come in a few colors, smells good, has an SPF of 20, makes your lips really soft and it doesn't taste bad. Some really are nasty. I think it costs about $6. Good Luck and have fun!!
I don't know if you have it in the US or not, but I like Softlips. It makes your lips tingle.
Victoria's Secret has got this awesome lipgloss that makes your lips really really shiny...I haven't found anything like it anywhere else. And it's about 7$. Also, Avon's';Mark'; has good lip glosses too...
I got mine from Bath and Body Works it smells really good!!!!!
i'm currently completely addicted to loreal paris' glam shine lipgloss colors. they are typically under $10 in cincinnati, ohio...i don't know where you live, so i don't know what the costs are there.
I love Avon lip gloss, and it's definately under $10, I don't like Loreal...Good Luck
I really love Mary Kay's lip gloss. It's a little over your budget ($13) but well worth it in my opinion.
lip gloss is very shiney when you put it on try revlon in the big tube with the cotton stick type thing in it it works
Avon has quit a few colors and under $10.00
Mary Kay's lip gloss it the best
lip gloss is about $15
Check this out. Clearagen Lip Therapy Gel at www.iconsbeautybar.co.nr. So far this is the best my friends and I have used and still using. It has made our lips very soft and smooth overnight. And we dont wear or use lipstick anymore because it has made our lips naturally pinkish/red that we dont find a need for lipstick anymore. And it is very cheap !!!
i like lip gloss from sephora and mac 2. i also like som gloss from victorias secret and its $7 tahts in your budget . also i like this gloss from bath and body works. it pepermint that will make your breath fresh 4 $7.50
';Benefit'; is a good cosmetic company to try!


They should carry it in the department stores (like Nordstroms) if they don't have a store where you live

No comments:

Post a Comment