Saturday, December 26, 2009

Beauty Rush Lip Gloss? Help?

Im Asian. Big Lips and pretty dark lips too. I need a flavor that will look good on my dark skin..light pinks dont look very good i dont think.Beauty Rush Lip Gloss? Help?
CLEAR!! one of my good friends is Asian, and she used to wear red lipstick everyday. Then one day I saw her with clear lipgloss on, and I was like oh my god, you look so good. It really changed her look. She has pretty big lips, and failry dark, but clear lipgloss looked great. One really good one is Loreal Lip in Crystal Clear. I love it, and so does she :)


Best of Luck to you !!Beauty Rush Lip Gloss? Help?
the clear minty lip shine!


tastes good, looks good, and smells good.


what else could you want?
i like a cherry red maybe
if you have big, dark lips then they probably already look pretty but for an extra boost use beauty rush minty lip shine. it's clear and tingly so it feels good and looks good on any lip color. hop i helped you!
Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Cherry Bomb =]
try a pink nude lip stick. lip gloss would just make your lips look bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment