Saturday, December 26, 2009

Girls...what is your favorite lip gloss brand and flavor?

Mine is bonne bell and strawberryGirls...what is your favorite lip gloss brand and flavor?
i like strawberry lip smackers i wear it all day everyday it drives me crazy not having anything on my lips i seriously will start freaking out if my lips r dry!Girls...what is your favorite lip gloss brand and flavor?
Does vaseline count? I like nudes.
its from victoria secret...i forgot the name
Chapstick...regular...lol
Don't we get a vote? After all.....you keep them kissably soft for us right?





Cherry flavor.....%26lt;%26lt;smoooooch%26gt;%26gt;
I like Loreal ;)


Clear Shine Define ;)





My lips are full anyway I dont need the bee sting look ;)
The Face shop...
My fav. is beauty rush, from Victoria secret and it's berry!
I love pretty much every brand they sell at Sephora... My fave was Tony 'n' Tina... but I don't think they sell that anymore.
My favorite is lip smackers cookie dough.
I have a friend that sales Mary Kay so she gives me all kinds of samples. I really don't have a fave.
carmex


vasiline


last resort: this l'oreal stuff my friend bought me
Lip Smackers and Strawberry.
vasaline for me
Avon/mark kiss therapy lip treatment in Sheer Red.........

No comments:

Post a Comment