Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lipstick or Lip Gloss?

which one do you like?Lipstick or Lip Gloss?
youre black.





go with lipgloss, b/c u prob have big lipsLipstick or Lip Gloss?
Lip gloss. %26lt;3
i like lip gloss
i cant STAND lip-stick!





i love glossssss ♥
lip gloss
Personally I love a tinted lip gloss with a mint extract. It freshens your breath and plumps your lips. If you want to give it a shot, I suggest Bath %26amp; Body works 'Mentha Lip Tint' $7.99(comes in assorted colors), or for a more drastic effect, Lip Venom with a gold tint $16.00 (u cant see the golg, it just catches the light).
lip gloss
lipgloss...
lip GLOSS!!!
Lipgloss cause it is alot better than lip stick. Lipstick is too dark and the light ones are ugly. That's my opinion.
LipStickk! Its ssoo spiffy! I love pink, And soo many other colors!
Lip Gloss :).
lip gloss
Lip Gloss and I have a million of them laying all around everywhere I go. Can't get enough because I Love it!!
lip gloss
lip gloss
Lip Gloss
LIP TO DA GLOSS!!!!!!!! ALL DA WAY!!! :)
Lip gloss because my lip gloss is poppin'. My lip gloss is cool.
--» Lip gloss.
lipgoss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsticks smears and wears off easy.
lip gloss. it looks better as it wears off and you don't have to worry about finding the perfect shade :)
You can ryhme with lip stick ie., I got Lip Stick on my Dip Stick.


Nothing ryhmes with lip Gloss
lip gloss
Lip Gloss %26lt;3
lip gloss! :]
Lip glosssss :]
lip gloss hands down.
gloss...i hate lipstick...
Gloss.. lipstick just looks strange on me.. feels like halloween if i try it.. but give me a nice shiny gloss any day
lip gloss for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment