Friday, December 18, 2009

My lip gloss separated! Help please!?

I bought my Juicy Tubes World Tour glosses awhile back and when I found them, the clear gloss separated from the pigmented gloss. Now, all that comes out is clear gloss. How do I get them to mix together again?My lip gloss separated! Help please!?
I know these are very different from Lip Gloss, but certain kinds of Paint and Nail Polish I have gotten do this same thing.Usually the nail polish you shake.The paint depending what kind you have, mine was fabric paint,which comes in a tube. You have to squeeze the tube up and down until you have a mixed up gloss.(: And if it does not work throw it out because it's probably went bad.My lip gloss separated! Help please!?
That happened to me because the lipgloss was too old. I suggest you throw it out.
put the lid on and gently squeeze the gloss downwards then upwards and it should help slightly
Shake the tube for some time... it helps mixing properly. It is that simple.
makeup does have an expiration date, you need to trash that.
SHAKE IT FOOLIO~! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment