Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is nude lip gloss cute or not ??

i loove to wear nude lip gloss it makes me look tanner (but not too nude) and i wear plenty of eyeliner so i dont look un- matched.Is nude lip gloss cute or not ??
are you kidding?! totally cute!!





what is better than a natural look.. be thankful your cute enough to pull it off.. i hate to be mean, but i have to admit there are plenty of girls that NEED tons of makeup to even look decent.. so if your pulling it off with no problem.. then do it for as long as possible and take advantage of it!!





i am all for the eyeliner, mascara and gloss look!! do it everyday!Is nude lip gloss cute or not ??
i don't like lip gloss, i wear red lip stick non-stop i swear thats my fave lip color =] Report Abuse

i think that sounds really cute.... i hate when the stars wear that dark red it makes them look pale
yea its definatelyy good...
natural is always best! totally cute!
I like it because it's never too much. I hate when people overdo it with pink or red. Keep it natural .
i like nude lip gloss too
Yep nude lipgloss are cute!
thats a great, clean and polished look. plus guys dont really care for getting smeared in lipstick
I think it depends on the person. I have very pale skin, so nude lips definitely wash me out. I prefer colored lipglosses and lipsticks, to add a little more color to my face! :) (Though I still stick with fairly natural colors, like soft pinks and peaches, which compliment my skintone without being so colorful that they're overpowering.)





Personally, I think most girls look best with a hint of color, instead of taking away the color with nude lips ... but that's just my opinion! Sometimes I do see a person that looks good with nude lips.
definetly
if you are blonde, it works perfectly ;) I'm blonde
cuute !
It's the only lipcolor I ever wear, it does indeed make a person look tanner and makes the eyes stand out. It also looks good on absolutely everybody. so, cute!
I LOVE nude lip gloss 2! I have fair skin so any color to bright makes me look like a clown! hehe So i find that nude looks good and natural and you right it makes me look tanner to!
Cute :)
cute
YEAH defo ^.^


i always use it!!


its in hun...


But if you want something


different use lighter shades
Sounds cute but it really depends on your skin tone.
fo-sho. it goes way good. I wear it alot, 2.
sounds good to me...you're emphasizing your eyes and not your lips. good idea if your eyes are really good...natural is good. though i like it with a little tint. not too much. i hate it when people overdo it with bright colors, like hotpink and dark red
hun, have u ever this phase ';less is more'; its cute, but a lot of new shades are even more cute than just plain nude lip gloss. oh, bon f, i like your opnion, in a way, it kind of does.
totally cute! Some people look good with a lot of make-up but. nude lipgloss is super cute! And some people look you know ( like strippers ) with a lot of make-up on!
yess


and its totally hot right now!
Its not cute, its sexxy.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment