Friday, December 18, 2009

Do u like the lip gloss song?

pretty coolDo u like the lip gloss song?
noDo u like the lip gloss song?
i hate that song! i think it's one of the dumbest songs i've ever heard. i just don't understand how people make money with such crummy songs.
No
NO.


%26amp; never did.


It's the stupidest song Ive ever heard.
LOL...yeah,it's catchy as all get out!


But,gets annoying after awhile.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvXzjGRn鈥?/a>
Love it.. Every once and a while.
It's really old and repetitive. On top of that, the song of someone banging on lockers in the background is annoying. If they got rid off that annoying bass, I'l like it haha. It doesn't suck though.





How weird, Lil Mama is on MTV Cribs now! Haha.
My lip gloss is poppin..


hahaha so stupid.
Girl, my lipgloss is poppin'
it was cool 2years ago now its just annyoing
omg ive had it stuck in my head for like five days haha. my lip gloss is poppin my lip gloss is cool.....
ehhh its kinda annoying
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment