Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you have lip gloss or chap stick beside you ?

I do I'm addicted to the stuff.Do you have lip gloss or chap stick beside you ?
yes. I have Bath %26amp; Body Works Cinnamon Bun flavored lip gloss with me at all times. It's my second love!Do you have lip gloss or chap stick beside you ?
=o i where chap stick when my lips r chaped and lip gloss when I want ppl 2 look at my lips..lol{it's shinny}
In the bathroom I do.
Always, I hate dry lips. It's Blistex in a pot, the best.
My purse is beside me, and it has both chapstick AND lipgloss.
Yes!! I keep them stashed all over the place, my favs are Lip Smackers.
Yep! I have lip gloss...I love that stuff :D
mine is in my remote caddy on top of my tv. i have a tendency to lose them so thats my safe place!
I am dependent on it, my lips easily cracked bec of the weather here and chap stick became my best buddy.
not right now, but usually i do! i love lip gloss! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment