Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is your lip gloss popin!? [Girls]?

Do you like to wear lip gloss?Is your lip gloss popin!? [Girls]?
';My lip gloss is poppin', My lip gloss is cool, all the girls keep talkin...';-Lil Mama (worst song ever)





I like lip gloss but prefer chapstick.Is your lip gloss popin!? [Girls]?
Dr. Pepper flavored chapstick :)


Natural gloss.


Boo-yeah, it's soo poppin' it's got awwwll the boys stoppin'!


...Wow, I'm so white.


:)
lip gloss was cool when i was growing up but no one really wears it much anymore, at least no one my age. but i do have a HUGE stash of lip gloss from when it was ';in'; haha
Yeah, my lip gloss is popin, is popin, is popin
i hate that song!!! but yes my lip gloss is poppin
nope i dont wear lipgloss. looks like i have chicken grease on my lips or something





i use chapstick.
So this is where all the girls have been LOL.
No,, the only thing I will wear on my lips is chapstick!
Whatchya knwo bout me? Whatchya Whatchya know bout me??


hahah ugh clear or natural colors only :]
So is my booty xD





Ehh, its alright.


as long as its the nude color
yep. its hot.
i wear chap stick :O
yup its hoppin and poppin !
yup its poppin
poppin like a tweaker's brain cells!
hell yahh
yeah.. but it comes off too easy
i do! nyc brand is my fave
yup cuz im worth it
watchu know bout me?


fa sho..
yeh spose. did u run out of questions to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment