Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ever hear a song called lip gloss?

it is really weirdEver hear a song called lip gloss?
Unfortunately yes, and my ears are still bleeding! She needs shot, and should be ashamed, and whoever allowed it to be put out should be put out of his misery! Who listens to this sh*t really, honestly?! I have more than two brain cells, and some taste so I change the channel asap!Ever hear a song called lip gloss?
it is really wierd, but also very catchy
HAHAHAHA THIS SONG IS SO FUNNY.


They lip gloss is CHEAP,


ahahah!!!


It is a stupid song,


but it's cute.


And Lil Mama looks like a female Bow Wow.


Fer serious.
lip gloss by lil mama, that song is awful!
yeah by lil mama? it's a'ight, but i wouldn't buy or download it.
soooo annoying!!
yes and yes
ive heard it. its terrible.
It's not weird! Even my best friend loves it, and she doesn't enjoy rap and hip-hop!
Yes, and it's terrible. It makes me want to blow up firecrackers right by both of my ears, so I can never be able to hear anything ever again, it's so god-awful
yeah I hate it. It's by lil' mama and it sucks ***.
I know what you know bout me what you know bout me, my lip gloss is flossin. what you know bout me.
is for sluts and wanna be gangsta boyz with low lifes
NOT REALLY..iT JUST GETS ANNOYiNG AFTER AWHiLE
Its also really annoying !

No comments:

Post a Comment