Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lipstick or lip gloss ?

chapstickLipstick or lip gloss ?
lip gloss





please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Lipstick or lip gloss ?
lip gloss


lipstick tastes disgusting
Lipstick. The colors I use aren't made into gloss
Lipstick
Lipstick,
lip gloss definetly
Lip gloss.


I think lipstick it better suited to people in their 20's and above.
lip gloss...i dont really like lipstick but i love lip gloss
lipstick
lipstick but only the ones that stay on for a few hours..lip gloss is too sticky..
lip stick is tacky


lip gloss is hot
lip gloss.





mainly because i think lipstick looks kind of like... paint.





so i only use it with gloss on top.
Lipgloss....it's poppin! :)
I own both and I like both equally it just depends on what color I'm in the mood for
Lip gloss
Gloss ^_~
Lip Gloss
Lip Gloss
gloss





no question
Lip balm.
lately, i love lip gloss



lipgloss
glossay baby!
Lip gloss. I'm too young for lipstick.
gloss :D
lip gloss
lip stick
lip gloss
lip gloss
lip glosssssss





No comments:

Post a Comment