Friday, December 18, 2009

POLL: lipstick, lip gloss or cocobutter?

lip gloss, love it. xxxPOLL: lipstick, lip gloss or cocobutter?
none, I'm not a girlPOLL: lipstick, lip gloss or cocobutter?
lip gloss!
Lip Gloss (from Victoria's Secret), Coco Butter or Chapstick. =]
GLOSS.
Matte coloured lip stick =)
Lip gloss normally but lipstick at work.
lip gloss
Lip gloss.
lalalalipgloss
cocobutter
~Chapstick, then lipstick and then lip gloss~
gloss
cocoa butter
lipstick for me
Lipstick ;-)
';my lip gloss be poppin';





lol such an annoying song, but yea lip gloss!
lip gloss.


i dont go anywhere without my lip gloss.
GLOSS
lip gloss ... victoria secret lip gloss !
Lip gloss!
lip balm.
LIP GLOSS
Lipstick and lipgloos, that way I create my own colour.
cocobutter
coca butter lip gloss
Lip gloss
Gloss all the way!
lip gloss
lip gloss
Lip gloss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment