Tuesday, December 22, 2009

';my lip gloss be cool, my lip gloss be poppin.'; stfu!!!?

Lil Mama is a joke. T or F?';my lip gloss be cool, my lip gloss be poppin.'; stfu!!!?
That's The Type Of Song That Shows


anyone can be a rapper these days! Take Laffy Taffy For Example





1. Dust off a Casio keyboard.





2. Program said keyboard with a simple three note arrangement. Place this original arrangement on a continuous loop lasting approximately three minutes. [Alternative: pilfer someone else's melody, i.e., ';sample'; it. Though, this may cost more].





3. Create a band name that will lend itself to being a logo or general branding. And make sure it can be an acronym. [Side note: I am choosing ';Playa-H8'; or PH8 for short.]





4. Create an euphemism for a female body part or parts and place a verb in front of said euphemism. For example: ';Show Me Your Cotton Candy.'; It doesn't have to make sense. I mean, how can a woman shake her Laffy Taffy? Do I not understand what Laffy Taffy is?





5. Write verses similar to ';Gurl, u wanna sip some brandy/and show me your cotton candy.'; Or ';Herrr some dollars bills, I'm feelin' randy/I been peeping your 'hills,' and your cotton candy.'; Or just be direct: ';Let me stick my cone in your cotton candy.'; Proper grammar and punctuation is looked down upon.





6. Wait for the groundswell of depraved idiots crawling the Internet to download your song and/or push for its airplay because it's oh sooooooo dirty.





7. Rent video ho's and make video with 30 to 1 video ho to rapper ratio.





8. Collect riches.





9. Repeat.





p.s. Watch for PH8's ';Show Me Your Cotton Candy,'; set to drop this Summer.';my lip gloss be cool, my lip gloss be poppin.'; stfu!!!?
true


true


and true again
False, shez hot and her song is not dat bad, well is betta dan umbrella and rehab.
F
I don't like that song. Yeah the lyrics are stupid. But she does sound good on the remix to Avril Lavingne's song Girlfriend. She made that song even hotter.
FALSE!!!!! I think she puts a possitive type thing on rap because people always saying rap is negitive but you cant say hers is because its about lip gloss. Plus that song it just HOT
FALSE!!!
FALSE
False, I don't like song ';lip gloss'; but I'm waiting to hear some more of her songs before I pass judgement.
I think hating on rap is pointless... but no. This is the dumbest song I have ever heard.
wrong category to be saying that


try the rock section


you would get so many trues


like the answer you want am i right?
lol the song doesnt annoy me.. so false
she got talent she need to mature.
definitely false
Shes hot as a rapper but i think that song is about giving head. listen to the the lyrics. think about





They say my lip gloss is popping


My lip gloss is cool


All the boys keep jocking


They chase me after school





Love the way I put it on so perfect


Wipe the corners of my mouth so I work it





now tell me thats just about lip gloss?
false
False shes tryin to have fun!
the song is annoying but i like the lyrics so, FALSE !
Very true but then again we need these kind of rappers so we can realize the True rappers.





But she does suck and only wonder how she got a deal since she sucks so much. Maybe that the answer right there. She sucks too much.
F, Mama stands for -Mother of All Mamas Around
True. Im embarassed to be of the same race as her.
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment