Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Using old lip gloss?

Omg...my sister had a lip gloss that was soo pretty...so i try it on...and then i found out that it was like 5 years old!! i washed it off right away...i did feel mild stinging and it didnt really smell as good...





would it do somethign to my lips? like penentrate my lips and....damage it or something? what would it do to my lips???





thankyou for your answers!Using old lip gloss?
I doubt anything will happen to your lips! The lip gloss has simply 'passed its sell buy date', seeing as you washed it off straight away then you don't need to worry! Keep using chapstick or vaseline to keep your lips smooth and soft :) and throw away any old lipglosses... :)Using old lip gloss?
after 3 weeks throw away the old lipgloss and replace it
No it wont do any harm to your lips


its just LIP GLOSS


thats like chap stick
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment