Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gross clinique lip gloss!

ewww i was in a sephora store and me and my friend tried on one of clinique's lip glosses and it felt really gross and sticky and slimy like there was thick honey on my lips-sick! i thought clinique was supposed to be GOOD quality makeup! im never buying their stuff again YUCK!





has anyone else seen this?Gross clinique lip gloss!
The entire Clinique line is overrated, and their claims of being hypoallergenic are false. Their mascara makes my eyes burn, their foundation gave me a very embarrassing rash on my face, and their liners are worthless. They do make some quality items, like their long lasting lipsticks and powder blushes. If you like higher-end makeup, try Lancome. It's my all-time favorite. The colors are always flattering, they last all day, and the packaging is pretty and doesn't break if you drop it on the floor.Gross clinique lip gloss!
OMG yeah


my friend has the clinique lip gloss and it's supposed to be like a normal lip gloss right and it smells like captain crunch cereal like it's reallyy disgusting.


and like everything you just said at the top except there was no honey or anything in the lipgloss.
I don't like their lip glosses either. But I do like their Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss, it's just sheer, pretty, and not nasty-feeling. gotta love it. :)
I like clinique. It is good stuff. Much better than dollar store ****.
yes! my sister got some for her birthday and we both tried the lip gloss and never again!


tastes gross too
i never tried it but thanks i wont now

No comments:

Post a Comment