Friday, December 18, 2009

Dior lip gloss?

what do you think about the dior kiss lip gloss and dior addict lip gloss???Dior lip gloss?
My favourite is dior plastic lip gloss, i love it sooo much, and i use it alot.


I dont like the dior kiss lipgloss though as i find it really sticky!! and there is so much glitter in it, that when i have eaten something or kissed my bf, i find glitter all over my mouth!! and i dont like it.


Dior addict is ok, but i find there are much better lipglosses out there, i prefer lancome and mac!Dior lip gloss?
I liked it but thought it was expensive. You pay for the name.
i think that the Dior kiss lipgloss is quite good
I LOVE IT!
I like Dior Addict Lip Gloss. It's nice and smooth. It's also not clumpy, thick, or gooey. Paris Hilton uses the Dior Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment