Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats your fav lip gloss/lipstick colour?

and what lip colour works best with pale blonde hair?


thanksWhats your fav lip gloss/lipstick colour?
Avoid nude. It's going to look awkward. Try sheer and neutral colors like light pink or peach color. My personal favorite lip gloss/lipstick color is I don't know the name of the color, so I am going to tell you the brand name. L'Oreal Paris Clour Juice Stick in Watermelon Ice and Almay Ideal Lip Gloss in Berry.Whats your fav lip gloss/lipstick colour?
cinnamon kiss. Best color for pale blonde hair-just about anything. Pale blonde hair is like having a clean canvas to add color to. You could go from a bold wine red or bright red to the palest pink or ust glossy gloss. Enjoy having all those selections girl! I would also wear a color that emphasizes the color top you are wearing.
for blonds use a light pink and my favorite color in lip gloss is also pink
For blondes, light (natural) pink or peach. Your skin color might have something to do with the best skin color. But you can never go wrong with a natural shade.
you should definatley try ';enchantress'; lipglass by MAC. its lovely with blonde hair.
i like pink lipgloss that is the only kind i use
My favorite lipstick color is Haywire by jane. I think any shade of pink would go well with light blonde hair.
Link pinks, and glossy opals are my favorites.... I have light brown hair and brown eyes, and if my lips are pale, then it really brings out my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment