Friday, December 18, 2009

Is your lip gloss poppin ?

LOL stupid song but HELL YEAH MY LIP GLOSS IS POPIN!!Is your lip gloss poppin ?
What you know about, what you what you know about me?


I said my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss is poppin...Is your lip gloss poppin ?
i use cinammon with red glitter in it, its awesome!
Nope, it sure isn't.
I hope not!
i be lovin it i be i be lovin it i said my lip gloss is poppin my lip gloss is cool........lol i love that song! its cute!
My pink lip gloss is poppin like corn in a kettle. Well, it make my mouth pop anyway.
no, don't use it
i don't really understand what you are asking but





i do like my lip gloss





it is peppermint flavored--good for your breath--i got it from ';bath and body works'; it is bigealo
***HELL YEAH!***
Not at all.
i love mine i use either of the following very sexy lip balm from victoria secret , revlon's cherries in the glow gloss just a nice hint of red or a clear gloss from armani
Heck yes it is!
yes!
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment