Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is this lip gloss any good ?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





haha , i bought like five tubes of it :P .. it was for easter and it was five or 25$ haha .





so is it any good ?Is this lip gloss any good ?
they work great and they taste like candy great deal by the way.Is this lip gloss any good ?
I don't like it. I think it's too sticky and the smell of the pina colada one gives me a headache. The part you put on your mouth picks up all this random dirt, too. I threw mine out
ummm... it's usually kinda sheer on color... too sticky for me to like! but tastes really good... and pretty good on sparkle :)





but no good if you have sensitive lips because the unnatural stuff in it will make your lips red :(
It is good but lip gloss should be thrown out after awhile.I don't think you can use 5 tubes of it lol.
Victoria secret always has great product :)


I never used it but I bet it is really good.


It looks yummy by the way :) I totaly should go get some and wear it when I kiss the guy hahaha
i bought some on sale arounf christmas and its pretty ok. its very thick and like almost waterproof. mine smells kinda chocolaty and i dont really like the smell, but the color is great
its a little too sticky for me but i like the color





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Yes there makeup is good. not the best but really good, there products are so pretty, and wow thats a good deal. i bought liquid blue eyeliner there hahaha :] !
I highly doubt it. Because there was this sale at Target 7 for 20$! So Uh YA i went for. and let me tell ya THE MOST CRAPIEST LIP GLOSS EVER!!!!! so ya It's most likely horrible
I actually like it, but you can't put alot on, or it makes your lips heavy. It smells and tastes good.(I don't eat it)
ooh I really don't like that gloss.


It's so sticky and glossy, ughhhh!
i love the dark color it was soooo worth it. answer some of my questions too k

No comments:

Post a Comment