Saturday, December 26, 2009

C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss Question?

I just recently bought C.O. Bigelow's Vanilla Cola lip gloss at Bath %26amp; Body Works. Today I put it on at about noon and then I ate lunch, which was when the lip gloss wore off. I noticed after it wore off, my lips became the same as they were before I put the lip gloss on (my lips get dry easily). I want the lip gloss to last a long time so I don't want to use it so much, but should I keep applying it during the day or not?C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss Question?
Unfortunately while these lip glosses are great when it comes to shine and scent they arent so good for dry lips. They are great! Especially since when you lick your lips it tastes yummy, but they are not moisturizing lip glosses. So what you can do is use a lip product like a chap stick or the one in the yellow and red tube before putting this on and it should have a bit more staying power.C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss Question?
yeah i have 1 as well...i just try not to put on lipgloss if i know im about to eat or drink
yea those glosses come off extremely easily. i would say use less and don't put it on right before you eat or drink anything so it's not wasted cuz i know they're expensive.
I have one of there lip glosses also, because there so glossy it comes off easily. If you want to use less,. try using a lipliner to line and fill your lips, apply the gloss - blot and apply again. It may extend the life of the gloss.
Of course this is my fav lip gloss ever just keep putting it on and it is gonna ware off when you eat
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment