Saturday, December 26, 2009

Isn't KY Lube just another form of lip gloss?

This is my last question for today. I promise.Isn't KY Lube just another form of lip gloss?
Helps prevent chapped lips too.


Or so I'm told.Isn't KY Lube just another form of lip gloss?
They get a little dry sometimes. Report Abuse

IT'S THE BESTEST EVER !
I am sure it want hurt it but eeeeewwwww lol.
your question goes deeper than that.
nope
It is the nastiest tasting stuff, have you ever really tasted it? Go for it, but when it dries it will peal like rubber glue!
No it's not.
Yup. Astroglide works better, though.
Are you built upside down?
No. KY is water based and lipgloss is oil based. You don't want to use an oil based product on your lower lips. Not good for them.
My spouse says : ';Why yes, yes it is. BUt I seem to have forgotten the proper application of it. Would you remind me?';





LOLOL!
ummmm...not for your mouth.
LOL pretty much
Yes, it is. The makers should try different flavors.
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment