Friday, December 18, 2009

Whats your favorite flavor lip gloss?

I'm wearing mint yummy!!!Whats your favorite flavor lip gloss?
I'm not too picky babe.Whats your favorite flavor lip gloss?
PEACH DAIQUIRI
strawberry
Pink lemonade.


: )
Starwberry
Cherry or butterscotch.
watermelon
love watermelon... oh and yknow those lip smackers chapsticks? well i have one and its STARBURST flavored! im in love w/ it.
Vanilla
Any my wife has on so I can swipe some from her lips
I prefer lipstick, pink of course.
Cotton Candy Lip Smackers .. it smells soooo good. :P~
bubble yum
mint or cherry :) mint smells really really good :)
peachyy.
I'm wearing watermelon lip gloss
i like mint, watermelon, strawberry, grape, and my favorite is cinnamon (or Cinnamint from Bath %26amp; Body Works!)
cherry or strawbery and coconut!!!!!!
That's a tough one.I like watermelon and strawberry and tangerine splash.
I am like obsessed with lip gloss!!! My favorite brand would be Lip Smackers. I like the type that you put on with a little brush type thing. Anyways, I love the Vanilla Frosting Sparkler and the Starburst Starwberry-Watermelon!! =]
Strawberry
If you kiss me,,then I'll have some
Any kind... can i get a sample kiss





SteveC
Mint and grape are my favorites.
wild cherry
strawberry
i like strawberry.
watermelon (lip smackers)
I LIKE CHERRY
I can't wear flavored ones. I tend to chew my lips.





But I used to love peach.
Coconut, Mint , Cotton candy! YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment