Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lip Gloss Help!!!?

I need a gloss that shines well, is not too dark but can have some color, smells good, and maybe even tastes good. Give me a kind or a brand that sells different flavors! I need some good ones, similar to the non-exsistant Glossip Girl glosses from the Clique series! Please helps. Links if possible!Lip Gloss Help!!!?
Definitely the Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. They have a ton of flavors and these new Swirl Lip Glosses. It looks good, smells good, and even tastes good. AND it's only $7. But the lip gloss is kinda sheer, I think. Also, try MAC Lipglass. It's amazing but about twice as much as the VS lip gloss ($14). They have like 35+ shades. I'm in love with them. Stila lip glaze is also great. It's my current favorite lip gloss. Oh and I saw this lip gloss that changes color depending on your body temperature: Too Faced Mood Swing Lip Gloss.





If you don't like any of the ones I listed above you can probably find more lip gloss in the Sephora, they have tons and tons of makeup, you're guaranteed to find some lip gloss you like.





I hope I helped! %26lt;3





EDIT:; By the way, did you know at the end of the summer they will sell and the Clique Summer Collection books together, like in a box thing, and each of the books will come with a diffrent lip gloss.Lip Gloss Help!!!?
I love mark.'s Glow Baby Glow glosses. They come in a bunch of shades. Their most popular one is Pink Crush. It is a flattering shade on everyone. I also love Player and Sweet Talk.





The best part about these glosses is that they are just $5, and have a great slight minty taste.
GIRL!!! this is what you need to get in the color SUNBURST!





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





Its like liquid glass on yur lips super high shine and it changes colors as you move around SO COOL! my clients are going nuts over it.
The ones at victoria's secret are phenominal. They taste great, the smell is so sweet, and lasts for hours. they have alot of cute colors too !
Gossip Girl Lip gloss doesn't exist?!?!?!?!?!?








NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>




i thought it did :'-(

No comments:

Post a Comment