Saturday, December 26, 2009

Poll: lipstick or lip gloss?

Lipgloss-- although red lips can be sexy..just not on me! Hehe. I prefer lipgloss on people who are younger (if this makes sense). It gives them a youth look while at the same time being fun, pretty clear and shiny!!


Hope I helped. Good luck.Poll: lipstick or lip gloss?
depends on the event.





lipgloss is more fun and casual events.





lipstick for more formal events and last longer.





sometimes a combo of both.





I prefer lipgloss tho. it taste better ^^Poll: lipstick or lip gloss?
lip gloss but Recently, lip gloss has been linked to greater rates of skin cancer in women, due to the magnification of the sunlight on them. Lip glosses with SPF added are said to be safe.
I prefer lip gloss because if you get it on your teeth your less likely to get a stain on your teeth. And with lip stick you can get it all over your teeth and it leaves a stain.
lip gloss over lipstick...


but also lipstick with lip gloss over it..


looks really good
lip gloss
lip gloss


it's prettier and shinier =]


they even have a song about it!


you don't hear none about lipstick do you?
Lip gloss. It goes on smoother, and lipstick is for older ladies. Lip stick is chunky too. Only Gwen Stephanie can pull off that big red lip.
who the heck uses lipstick anymore...lipgloss!
That would have to be lip gloss.
lip gloss.


because, it's poppin! haha.


:)
Lipgloss :]
Lipgloss : )
Lipgloss
LIPGLOSS!!!
Lip gloss!! I'm addicted to it!
lipstick doesn't really suit me so I would have to say lipgloss.
lipgloss..iz much more better ..i like less noticeable makeup
Lip gloss
lipgloss
chapstick!
chapstick
gloss meh!!!
lip gloss...........
lip gloss
lip gloss
glosslip%26lt;3lol
My lipgloss in poppin` !
crayons

No comments:

Post a Comment