Friday, December 18, 2009

Is your lip gloss poppin?

well is it?Is your lip gloss poppin?
I'm a guy so I don't wear it, but I think lip gloss on girls is hotIs your lip gloss poppin?
Nope.
nope
No, my chapstick is.
no, its not
its coool. it be poppin.
No, that would sting.
fo sho! :P~
no, it's barely there!
no, my lipgloss is cool


the boys see my jockin..


(and they chase me after school...)


WHACHU KNOW BOUT ME?!?!?!
duuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1I8ZPPUZ3M








this song tells u that my lipgloss is poppin
HEY, Watchu kno bout me
chyahh my lip gloss is poppin my lip gloss is c00l (: lol
That song is so gay. And i dont wear lip gloss. i wear chapstick.
Yep =]
Uh..


no.


It's glossy.
dont have some on right now. sorry but it would DEFINETLY be. so Watcha know 'bout me.lol.
nooo thank you for asking...
* breaks into song*


my lip gloss is cool ( pay close mind) my lip gloss is poppin im stading at my locker and all the boys keep stoping
YESirrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment