Friday, December 18, 2009

Guys only:do u prefer lip balm or lip gloss or lipstick?

me and my friend r wondering if u guys hate lip gloss like a lot of gals think?Guys only:do u prefer lip balm or lip gloss or lipstick?
I prefer lip gloss.. It is SexyGuys only:do u prefer lip balm or lip gloss or lipstick?
I don't really like any , but if I had to choose it would be lipgloss
to wear: none


on a gal: lip gloss





=)
I love it, lipstick no but the balm is good.
Lipstick is my fav!
Honestly....I don't know much about this kind of stuff but if I had to choose which one I like more, I would pick lip balm.
I like lip gloss
uuhhhh, i am a girl, i think, JPJPJP, but i prefer lipgloss, it stay on pretty long and looks better and shiny-er
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment