Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wat is tha best glossy lip gloss?

i really really want a glossy lip gloss so i can be standin at my locker why the haters go by sayin wat you know bout me like lil'mama be sayinWat is tha best glossy lip gloss?
diorWat is tha best glossy lip gloss?
lol ha ok the mary kate and ahsley lip gloss is really good. the lip gloss lil mama uses in her video is kls baby phat lip gloss





http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2鈥?/a>
im a lipgloss junkie, i have everykind out there, and from my years of lipgloss wearing YSL lipgloss is the best its kind of pricey, then after that any MAC lipgloss is great!!
what ever gloss amy winehouse uses beleive me i know its glossy dont ask how i know,any other questions you need answered i will try to help
What are you saying?





My best lipgloss is Rimmel London ';Sweet Jelly'; Sheer Lipgloss in 160 Candy Floss. I highly recommend it. It isn't sticky at all, and has high shine!
Lip Smackers


They're pretty glossy, but not too glossy that it would look tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment