Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lip Gloss or Lipstick?

Which do you prefer and why?





My choice: lip gloss because it tastes, smells and feels betterLip Gloss or Lipstick?
lip gloss


cuz lipstick is too dry and gross tastingLip Gloss or Lipstick?
gloss, sexy natrual look
lip gloss
lip gloss.same reason here.
Neither.. All make-up is useless and stupid. ALL of it.
gloss..same reasons as you, and it makes ur lips more glossy
Lip Gloss
lip gloss
neither; i'm a no make-up or very little kind of girl
Neither. I prefer chapstick....
I prefer lipstick, with a clear flavor gloss on top.
Lip gloss. Because its shiny and looks more nice. Lipstick is really dry and is easy to smudge.
gloss. feels better on my lips. and tastes AHMAZIN!
lipgloss, i dont like the ';made up'; feel.
lipstick
gloss.





I hate the feel of pasty lipstick, it dries out my lips, and I constantly have to check my teeth.





hate it.
Lip balm. Y'know why? cuz on the wrapper it says ';music to your lips'; LOL!
lipstick
gloss - lipstick is usually too heavy and sticky
lip gloss: adds more chiny *_*


tasty....


slick and smooth





Not to gross, but sticky..
Gloss; its more for my age group and doesnt end up makin me look like im tryin too hard.
Lip Gloss, lipstick is just too dry.
Lip gloss. I like my lips shiny but I don't like a lot of color.
Lip gloss cause you cant put lip stick on everyday without people thinking your a hooker =]
lipgloss
lipgloss. lipstick is to dark
gloss cuz it makes gurls look beautiful
Lip Gloss
gloss, looks better and feels better on my lips
Lip gloss.
Lip gloss and I agree it really does feel better on your lips than lipstick. It also taste and smell good!!! Lipstick is kinda dry and they taste really bad while in my opinion lip gloss gives that shimmer or shine to your lips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment