Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Girls/Women only,Please. Can a girl/woman get addicted to lip-gloss?

Example--I can't seem to stop licking my lip gloss off my lips! Can it be addicting????Girls/Women only,Please. Can a girl/woman get addicted to lip-gloss?
That may be a reflexsive action and not addiction but i'm not sure. Some people feel naked without it though.Girls/Women only,Please. Can a girl/woman get addicted to lip-gloss?
if it's cherry flavored, yes!
No..there is nothing that's addicting in lip gloss. It's not like nicotene in cigarettes. Just because it tastes good and you eat it doesn't mean you're addicted to it.
uhhh...thats kinda disturbing...
yes, you can! You need to try wean off it, or change the flavour or the habit.
i don't know about lip gloss, but chap-stick can be. if you use it to often your lips will begin to depend on it and stop making their own moisture.
I've heard it can be yes
i guess
yum, yes lip gloss can be addicting, at least for me and you!
Don't be so narrow minded


haven't you heard of drag-queens


men can answer this too.


Just not me... cause I don't cross dress





But my wife says yes.... She doesn't cross dress either, but she has worn lip gloss
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment