Saturday, December 26, 2009

A good peach lip gloss!?

I look everywhere i just cant find one!Their either too sticky or to glossy. I know.Im picky.but it's going on my lips, it shouldnt look like Im drooling! :)A good peach lip gloss!?
Checkout the Lipgloss by Beyonce ~ I think that is MaybellineA good peach lip gloss!?
theres this lipbalm that makes your lips glossy and it has an awesome peach smell its called Perfumeria Gal Lip Balms, its so amazing
I would recommend the lip gloss called ';coral reef'; by chanel. it's awesome try it out! fits your description :)
vicotria secret.
Peach Pop lip gloss by mark. cosmetics - It's not stick or glossy, but it's ';slippery'; and feels just right! Plus, it's ONLY $5!





Email me for more info - I'm a mark. rep and I'd be happy to help ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment