Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ladies: Whats your fave colour lip gloss?

And is it a flavoured kind?





i have a mocha that I loveLadies: Whats your fave colour lip gloss?
cherry lipgloss, they only problem is i have to apply it all the time because i love the taste.Ladies: Whats your fave colour lip gloss?
pearl pink
fave colour are soft pink or transparent (no colour)...





flavoured:cherry or raspberry....
I Love strawberry
Cherry red. But not the bright red one.
strawberry flavored
clear
I love Eau de Gloss by Bourjois in Rose Vitamin. It feels and tastes so yummeroo!
My favourite is strawberry :)
light pink. i don't like flavored ones.
I don't like the flavored kind cause I tend to lick it off. My favorite is one from Revelon, I can't remember what it is called but it is red.
pink, apple flavour.
STRAWBERRY :)
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment