Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lip Stick, Lip Gloss, or ChapStick?

which one do you like the best?Lip Stick, Lip Gloss, or ChapStick?
chapstick...lol it smells goodLip Stick, Lip Gloss, or ChapStick?
Lip gloss!
CHAPSTICK! haha 8)
chapstick.
Lip Chap





haha





lip gloss
ChapStick
red chap stick
chapstick
on me: chapstick. on ladies? hmmm chapstick.
chapstick
chapstick(scented/flavoured ofcourse!)
Lip Gloss
ChapStick
i use chapstick the most but i like all 3
cant live without LIP GLOSS im my bag!
cocoa butter chapstick is my favorite
Chap Stick my favorite brand is Blistex it's the best


my lips peal so bad and bleed to ;-(
lip gloss
chap stick. the others make my lips look waaaaay too big
chap stick
Strawberry ChapStick all the way...





lolz
Lip Gloss - you get the benefit of the other two


some protection against dryness and added colour
Chapstick.. lipstick is too clayee lol and lip gloss is GROSS!! =)
Gimme the chapstick!
Brown lipgloss.
Chapstick all the way.


Lip Gloss is too sticky.
i put chapstick on, then lipstick, then lipgloss haha
Chap stick. I hate lipstick and lip gloss.
I like chapstick the best. It's isn't sticky like lip gloss, and it simply moistens. But I don't like the waxy kind of chapstick.
Chapstick
ChapStick or colorless lip gloss (just the shine)

No comments:

Post a Comment