Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Victoria Secret Lip gloss???

Which is your favorite flavor???? I luv the candy baby one smells so good!!! Victoria Secret Lip gloss???
Strawberry Fizz most deff! :)Victoria Secret Lip gloss???
i like mango madness, spring fling, melonragous, strawberry fizz, cupquake, pink berry, juiced berry, and slice of heaven.





sad thing is i have all of those. lol


i have like a total of 25.


i love there beauty rush lipgloss =]
my personal favorite is strawberry, but why don't you try experimenting?


next time you go to buy one, get one that you normally wouldn't get.



they used to have this mint one few yrs back, cant seem to find the same one anymore - was to die for!





some of em are too sticky, but if you find nethin there with a minty flavour, make sure u try it!
I used to work there and I would get samples of lots of stuff... Beauty Rush Lip Gloss is too sticky. As for anything else, go for it. I don't have a favorite... I like Mary Kay lipgloss :)
What set of lips are your referring to? Upper or south of the border.





I like to kiss my wife's lips when she puts on sexual chocolate.
Appletini (: thts for surrreee!
oooo strawberry fiz for sure, and slice of heaven!





the smells smell real and not gagging!





guys like em too (:
i would deffinatly have to say ice teased;)
i like beauty rush
GIMME S'MORE!
i like love spell.
hm, i would have to say..





sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment