Saturday, December 26, 2009

Super shiny lip gloss!!!?

is the super shiny burts bees lip gloss in nectar nude good? please tell me what you think and also what price it is? thanks, i wanna buy it! :)





love,


Krystal :) %26lt;3Super shiny lip gloss!!!?
I haven't tried that color, but I've tried two others. I really didn't like them. They smelled terrible and their was a lot of glitter in them. The glitter really bugged me because I could actually feel it on my lips and it was really gritty and nasty. Also the colors are very sheer.





I think it was like $6.Super shiny lip gloss!!!?
yes but I didn't have that exact color. it tasted like perrermint but only works with moisturized likp not comfortable on dry lips.





super shiny glosses I love are from Victoria's Secret it's called Beauty Rush! they are $7 or 2 for $12





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>
Never tried that one but the shiniest ones are


usually the cheap, junky ones like NYC and Maybelline.

No comments:

Post a Comment