Saturday, December 26, 2009

IF YOU HAVE LONG HAIR: Ever put on lip gloss and gone outside on a windy day and ended up looking like.....?

......the Bearded Lady?





Stupid wind...... %26gt;: (IF YOU HAVE LONG HAIR: Ever put on lip gloss and gone outside on a windy day and ended up looking like.....?
omg that happens to me all the time, the hair sticks to ur lipsIF YOU HAVE LONG HAIR: Ever put on lip gloss and gone outside on a windy day and ended up looking like.....?
yes haha
Lol, my hair isn't even that long and it still happens.
hahahahha....YES
not THAT bad, but its still annoying!!


lol


=]


sometimes the wind will blow all my hair in my face where i cant see where im going!


lol


=D
No...not that I can think of.
That's why I quit wearing lip gloss
OMG i know i hate that im wearing lip gloss or something to that nature and then *blow* a big wind comes and then i end up washing my hair and not wearing lip gloss for a week!
yeah that's annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment