Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lip gloss ring??

I love lipgloss but I have a hard time wearing every time I do I after a short time I have a white ring on the inside of my bottom lip...what causes this how can I stop it and is there any brand that doesnt do this?Lip gloss ring??
hmm, well, ive only found one brand that doesnt do that. it was superfill from bath and body works in clear. its a lip plumer too though, so im not sure if youd want that..





i avoid the ring by exfoliating my lips in the morning, try this, get some petrolem jelly (vaseline) and dip your tooth brush into it, rub in a circular motion over your lips (not too hard) then wipe it off and apply more vaseline.





this will exfoliate your lips making it less likely to make that ring.





its glossy without the sticky, and it keeps mostiure in your lips. that way you dont get that stupid ring.


i think you can get a super small verison of it for your purse.





good luck =]Lip gloss ring??
Use Chap stick or Vaseline to soften your lips over night, and then apply lip gloss during the day, in small amount! Its probably chapping from your lips causing the white line.
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment