Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ladies: do u actually use all of the lip gloss in the bottle?

i dont!


:D


and i have a LOT of lip gloss!





:)





***Starr if u have more than 5 kinds of lip gloss!***Ladies: do u actually use all of the lip gloss in the bottle?
Ha...sounds a lot like me. I have so many lip glosses and I never use all of the lip gloss in any of them (but that is because I normally find another lip gloss I like before finishing the one I have).Ladies: do u actually use all of the lip gloss in the bottle?
okay...this is going to be embarrassing, but I counted one time...and I have....132 kinds of lip gloss. I know, it's awful, but what can I say? I like it! haha, I have a whole trunk filled with just lipgloss. and to answer your question...nope I have never finished one! haha





OMG...just counted and I had 10 more in my purse...this is an addiction
If it's in bottle you can't actually get it all out, but like for Lancome's Juicy Tubes, you can squeeze a lot out of it , if you're that desperate and dry lipped.





*I have an entire draw just for my lip gloss collection*
*





yes...i do if i like it a lot...but its always really hard to get the very last bit out of the bottle, so i get as much as i possibly can. but if i dont like the lip gloss that much, then i dont use all of it. i have like a billion lip glosses in my purse lol.
no i never really have. good question i never really thought bout it.


and more then 5 are u kidding me ??? i have like 35 lipglosses and thats not including lipstick i have like seven of those. i looovvvee lip gloss.cant go anywhere without it!!! its so shiny and sparkly. mmm...so pretty!!
i can't! but i try to cause u know the aplicator thingy with the sponge at the end..its like strait so it won't get the lip gloss in the side of the bottle unless i use the lip gloss like lip stick type or chapstick type
I dont think I have ever finished an entire bottle or container.


**************************************鈥?br>

I always loose them before I get to finish them. I have one in my room, my gym bag, my pocket book, my car......Always on hand.
lol i have NEVER finished a lipgloss! i have tons of them though.....but i have finished up a lip balm! i do use my lip balm a lot more. :0)
at the moment i have no lip gloss at all





but i never ever finsh the lip glos on the bottle, i barely even get half way through it because i throw them out after 2-3 months because then they just go bad
i dont, i get to tired of one so i end up buying another one before i finish the other one.





but you can never had to many lipglosses =)
I have a lot of lip glosses too...I use any brand of lipgloss thats one thing I dont mind what the brand is as long as its good....I never really use it all lol
sometimes. it depends if its one of my fav. if i spend alot of money on it (6.00) i will use all of it to the last drop.
I don't wear lip gloss i wear chapstick. But i try to finish all the chapstick in the tub thing.
I have 4 lip glosses around the house and another 2 in my purse and yes I do use it and go through it!
sadly no. the stuff at the bottom gets all gross and chunky. plus sometimes there is fuzz around the ridge from in your purse. blech.
*


No I never use all of the lip gloss-you begin to want different kinds and change to new ones
na but I dont really use lipgloss anymore


that was just a kind of stage I went through in 3rd grade





I like the natural look of my lips
I try to use all of it but i usually end up loosing it before I can even finish it that or kids around here steal it.
I dont really wear lip gloss....but I go through like a tube of burts bees chapstick a week. I cant live without that stuff...
Sometimes
Yes I eventually do :]
Hell!





NO!











They never end fully, acctually there I use them very less when there is time to throw them away!
No, I always loose them or get the top dirty and have to chuck it before i ever get near the end.
no...i make my mom mad by telling her i need more after half the bottle... i have like 20 bottles/tubes of lip gloss!
*****
No, because my daughters keep stealing all of my lip glosses. I have around 55 total but only 30 in my make up case. Those girls!!!
*no, i have a lot of bottles of lip gloss* :)





*
it usually gets lost before it is empty--or my daughter takes it.
Neither do I


I have tons of lip gloss*********


idk how many, I don't bother counting.
I HAVE lots of different ones theyre all different colors and brands and no i dont use it all :D IF YOURE GETTING LOW GET a new one sorry didnt mean to put it on caps :]
Idk Sometimes........Its Portable Lol So Ya......I DONT THOUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment