Saturday, December 26, 2009

Eyeliner ot Lip Gloss?

why?


I choose eyeliner


because I love it and Im obsessed


bahahahahaha


=)Eyeliner ot Lip Gloss?
eyeliner cause i don't leave the house without it on. i love it!Eyeliner ot Lip Gloss?
lip gloss





cause-


I really suck at putting on eyeliner


it's too much trouble


it runs anyway


any time I put make-up on, I can't wait to wash my face cause it feels weird so why bother?





but I do like the look, definitely! I'll do it every once in a while for fun...but it's usually a traumatic experience unless I get my daughter to put it on for me ;)
eyeliner, I also have a very severe addiction to it





I just feel incomplete without my raccoon eyes, hahahahah I'm such a weirdo :]
both!


eyeliner makes you look pretty if you do it right


and lip gloss makes you look prettier


they both are nice together =)
Eyeliner!!!!


Im obsessed, and I look scary without it! I freak out if I run out of it.


And I usually don't wear lip gloss...
I like eye liner much better then lip gloss. lip gloss is to sticky and has to be reaplied after eating...


Eyeliner looks better also!!
Eyeliner !!!
Eyeliner.
eyeliner





i use chapstick instead :D
I have to go w/mascare everything else is #2 on my list
eyeliner
EYELINER!


like it's just awesome!
Lip gloss. The eyes will do fine without make up but a crusty pair of lips will not .
Eyeliner! 'Cause I don't use lip gloss, I use lip balm!
eyeliner!!!


i wear it everyday!!
ummm thats hard. probably eyeliner though
Eyeliner. I could do without sticky lips.
i choose eyeliner too


it always makes you look prettier
eyeliner! my lips are already redish
i choose eyeliner too


cause i dont need lip gloss! i kiss my boyfriend of 3 years all the time lol
if i had to choose i'd choose lipgloss
Lip Gloss!
Lip Gloss. Ppl will notice your word. So please...be beautiful.
both! lip gloss is fabulous and eyeliner is a must
lip gloss, please





:D
lip gloss fer sure
both! eyeliner makes u look better, but lip gloss is sexayyyyy
lip loss... i look compleely retarted in eye liner
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment