Saturday, December 26, 2009

D/C Clinique Lip Gloss?

My favorite shade of lip gloss (pink champagne) has gasp! been discontinued. Does anyone know a good replacement for a pink-gold opalescent lip gloss?D/C Clinique Lip Gloss?
OMG.


The most luscious shade ever made for this type of situation is called ';Pink Organza'; by Dior. I was sort of worried @ first (b/c I bought it online) but when I got it in the mail it was gorgeous. Simply fabulous. The color is rich and true, and the formula lasts a long time without being gross or sticky. It is a tremendous match for Clinique's ';Pink Champagne'; (I used to wear it all the time.), and I looked for quite a while to find a suitable match. I think you will be quite pleased.D/C Clinique Lip Gloss?
go with vs...the cliniques lipsticks have lead in them
Check out the different colors at your nearest mac counter. And also, the Smashbox cosmetics are great and play around and you'll find it. Good luck.
pin up- from clinique
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment